GtkTreeView

Hi all,
excuse my bad english at first. I hope you can unterstand my wish.
It is possible for the next release from gtk+ implement a new feature in
GtkTreeView - a vertical header or header column. Because we show
records longer then the width of the screen, the user must scroll
horizontal throug the record. In the fist row is standing the
indentifier of the row. When the first row where fix,
the user can see in every position of the horizontal scrollbar the
identifier.
Ok, because we need this feature, we sohw the record in two views, first
with the identifier without scrollbar, second with the data with
horizontal scrollbar. The problem is to synchronize the selection
callback, the vertical scrollbar, ...
It will be a huge help for us to have such e feature.

Thanks Bernd