Re: Win32 keyboard handling changes

Hans Breuer wrote:
 > the ability to enter AltGr combinations seems to be lost, that
 > is no \ {[]}| characters anymore (from a german keyboard).

Fixed now in both branches. The keyboard state returned by
GetKeyboardState() doesn't distinguish between left and right Control
and Alt on Win9x. For Control, only the VK_CONTROL elements is set,
not VK_LCONTROL or VK_RCONTROL. Ditto for Alt and VK_MENU, VK_LMENU
and VK_RMENU.

On NT-based systems, the AltGr being down is indicated as left Control
+ right Alt being down. On Win9x, one has to accept either Control +
either Alt.

(Well, by introducing some state saved by the Control and Alt
keypresses, one could make it work, as the key press messages *do*
indicate which Control and Alt it is. But I would like to avoid
reintroducing state, having just got rid of some such in
gdkevents-win32.c.)

--tml