Re: Win32 keyboard handling changes

Hans Breuer writes:
 > Now that it is in cvs I've just tested it. It appears to mostly work,
 > but the ability to enter AltGr combinations seems to be lost, that
 > is no \ {[]}| characters anymore (from a german keyboard).

This seems, once again, to be a difference between how Win9x works and
how NT-based Windows works... I tested my changes on NT 4 and Windows
2000, but not Win9x. I do have an old barely working laptop with Win98
here at home, and after copying the latest stuff to it I can confirm
Hans's observations. Will fix.

--tml