Re: rational behind gdkconfig.h and glibconfig.h location

On 20 January, 2003 - Erwann Chénedé sent me these 0,7K bytes:

> Hi,
>
> Could someone tell me what's the rational behind location of  :
>
> gdkconfig.h in  $INSTALL_DIR/lib/gtk-2.0/include
> and
> glibconfig.h in  $INSTALL_DIR/lib/glib-2.0/include
>
> Why are they in the lib directory as oppose to the normal include
> directory ?
>
> Has it something to do with machine specific settings ?

lib is platform dependant, include can be platform independant so it's
the same on all installs.

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric ing umu se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå