new win32 port of GTK http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dia_win32.htm

Dear GTK developers
I would like to introduce myself,
my name is Mike DuPont, and I have been working on a new port of GTK to
windows.

The reason for this port is the mess with the dlls and the problems
with recompiling the entire package. While this may not be that
important to all of you, it is difficult to make broad changes to the
framework with the current setup.

We are using Debian GNU/Linux and the mingw32 cross compiler
to create dpkgs that when used, build cross compiled windows exe.
this removes all the pain of the setting up the enviroment for the
users.

you can find the page here:
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dia_win32.htm

and the mailling list here
http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/introspector-mingw32

I would appreciate if you put a link to our page from the gtk in the
ports section and if anyone is interested in helping, please join the
mailling list.

thanks,

mike

=====