2.0.x and 2.2.x

Just a quick note to clarify our current maintainence policy:

 Because 2.2.0 maintains source and binary compatiblity
 with the 2.0.x series, we do not plan to continue
 maintainence of 2.0.x. 2.2.0 is the current stable
 release and replaces 2.0.10.

 Practical effects of this:

  - If you are developing with GTK+ or planning deployments
    of GTK+, you should be testing with 2.2.0 to
    make sure that it works with your software.

  - If you find any problems using 2.2.0 as a drop-in
    replacement for 2.0.x, report them so we can fix them
    as soon as possible.

Regards,
                                        Owen Taylor