Re: Toolbar keyboard navigation

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 20:33, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com> writes:
>
> > > You mean: The first item of each toolbar is in the regular tab
> > > sequence. When that item has focus, use the arrow keys to move from
> > > item to item?
> >
> > Yes, that's it in a nutshell.
>
> One thing I just of: what do you do with items like entries, where the
> arrow keys already have a function?

I'm not sure what's best - Calum?
It occurs to me that up/down arrows (which otherwise would be redundant
with right/left arrows) would probably work, unless the entry field is a
multi-line one.

Perhaps we could use 'Ctrl-arrow' in much the same way we currently use
"Ctrl-TAB" to move focus from a control that eats TAB.

-Bill

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>