Re: Thoughts about a new GdkPixbuf transform interface

Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro wrote:

 It's just my opinion, but don't you think this really belongs in Gtk
at all? GdkPixbuf becomes quite complex with these, and I suspect (but
haven't checked) there are separate libraries that do this already. 99%
of applications don't need affine transformations, you know... Scaling
is quite enough.

Almost argee :-))
But imagine dialog boxes disappearing with rotating and fading away,
panel icons that jumps out their place a little when mouse is over them,
there are many things you can do with a simple feature like this.

Obvious use: gnome-games.

I personaly don't want this to grow (bloat) too much.