Re: Gtk/Gnome release schedules

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 02:44:11PM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Surely the FileSelector, being an essentially standalone, aggregate
> widget + a chunk of new API, is a rather different matter ? surely this
> can be back-ported (should it be ready), and create a gtk+-2.4 with no
> other changes relatively easily ?

Owen pointed out on the plane today that it potentially depends on
private object data feature, having object properties on interfaces,
and the new combo/completion code, so it isn't as standalone as one
might like :-/ though I would think at least the private data and
interface properties features are fairly limited dependencies that
could be slapped on at the last minute.

Havoc