Re: is gtk_timeout_remove gone?

On Friday, February 7, 2003, at 12:54  AM, James Henstridge wrote:

Questions like this should probably be asked on gtk-app-devel-list rather than gtk-devel-list. This list is for discussion relating to development of gtk, rather than with gtk.

Ok. I just asked here because it was a recent change in gtk, not gnome-games, that caused the breakage. But I was lazy in consulting gtk's changelog or doing cvs diffs, so I apologize.

You are probably compiling with GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED defined. The function still exists, but is deprecated (in favour of g_source_remove()).

Indeed.  Thanks for the tip!

-Dan