Re: [Fwd: gdk_event_get doesn't get GDK_EXPOSE]

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 15:49, Henrique Dante de Almeida wrote:

> > gtk-devel-list is not the right place for this type of questions.  This
> > list is for discussion about development of GTK+ itself.  For questions
> > about using GTK+ in applications, use gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
>
> 	Well, I sent this message there. This is a Fwd from there.
> Maybe they only know about Gtk.

The reason you haven't gotten any response there is most likely
that you didn't provide enough information in your mail.

Code snippets or better yet, small complete compileable examples
often help make questions clear.

 http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/ch-scribble.html

Will help get you oriented so you can ask the question, on
gtk-app-devel-list, in a way that will get a response.

Thanks,