Re: Pango memory leak
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: "Brandon M. Reynolds" <breynolds comtime com>
- Cc: "Gtk (E-mail)" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Pango memory leak
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:09:03 -0500
On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 10:36, Brandon M. Reynolds wrote:
> I'm new to Gtk/Pango programming, so I could be wrong here. But I think
> there is a memory leak in the function pango_layout_check_lines(). This
> function declares a variable:
> ParaBreakState state;
> which contains a member called "glyphs" which gets memory allocated via
> realloc(). It seems like pango_layout_check_lines() should free "glyphs"
> (and others?) before it goes out of scope. Can anyone confirm/deny this?
> I'm using Pango 1.3.0.
The contents of "glyphs" is supposed to end up being moved into the
various PangoLayoutRun->glyphs members that result from the layout
Do you have details of the situation in which you think memory is being
] [Thread Prev