Re: Fwd: windows gaim screen reader

Isn't ATK also used in gtk for windows as it is in linux?  If so, then
it would be possible to adapt the gtk screen reader stuff that runs in X
windows to run under win32.  All gtk widgets are inherently accessible
through the atk api.  I know in the Gnome desktop, they have a screen
reader that works with all gtk applications.  Under win32, such a
program may not be super well-integrated with his existing screen
reader, but it may work.

Michael