Re: a Wizard/Druid/Assistant widget for gtk

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 16:21, iain wrote:

> Secondly, can it be possible to set custom buttons in the button bar.
> "Finish" falls into the same category as "Ok" and "Cancel". Finish what?
> I like having wizards with buttons like "Import settings" or "Add
> contact" rather than simply "Finish".

Hmm... "Finish" is a little different from the action button in a dialog
I guess, because it should be able to appear on any page to indicate
that you can skip the rest of the druid.  If I saw something like "Add
Contact" on the second page of a three page druid, I'd be inclined to
think it was going to perform some action but keep me on the same page,
even though its "below the line" position was telling me otherwise.
Maybe that's just me though...

Cheeri,
Calum.