Re: Win32 keyboard handling changes
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: gtk dev list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- To: Herman Bloggs <hermanator12002 yahoo com>
- Subject: Re: Win32 keyboard handling changes
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:27:58 +0000
Herman Bloggs writes:
> Neither the ALT or SHIFT+CTRL input methods work in gtk-2-2. What is
> the plan for this?
The Shift+Ctrl system works fine here...
Alt+numpad digits don't (any longe). There is no code to handle
it. It's hard to say where such code should be added (if at
all). Re-add complex state handling to gdkevents-win32.c and handle
WM_CHAR messages, too, just for this purpose? Or do it in a
GtkIMContext that would be the default on Win32, a subclass of
GtkImContextSimple (or however it would be implemented)?
] [Thread Prev