Re: window fullscreen function does't work

Am Don, 2003-08-07 um 19.13 schrieb Sagar Shah:
> Hi,
>         I am working on gtkmm-2.2.3 ( Red Hat Linux 7.3 ). I want to
> make window fullscreen. For that I have written one small code,
>
>         Gtk::Window* window = manage ( new class Gtk::Window() )
>         window->fullscreen();
>         window->show();

It's bad practice to crosspost to different lists. And all the adressed
lists are wrong for this question. Questions about gtkmm shall go to
gtkmm-list gnome org

> But it shows, small wandow. "fullscreen" function doesn't work.
> Does anyone tell me, "fullscreen" function is implemented or not in
In the actuell development branche it works. Nevertheless you should not
use the manage function for toplevel windows, caus this is only usefull
for child widgets.

Cheers
detlef