cross-compiling atk 1.2.5 for mingw32 on windows

Just curious, but is atk 1.2.5 currently buildable on mingw32?  If so,
how about in a cross-compiling environment?  I've been trying to build
it, but libtool barfs, because it's not using the cross compiling tools
quite right (ie tries to use the cross compiler to build impgen, which
is used during the linking, but obviously that fails on a linux
machine).

Also, what are the flags to use in configure.  I tried setting the
"cross_compiling" variable to yes in the script, then passed in
--target=i386-mingw32 and --host=i386-mingw32.  I'm not sure about the
--host flag, but configure complained until I stuck it in.  I will  try
to build under windows-hosted mingw32 later tonight.

Michael
--
Michael Torrie <torriem chem byu edu>