Re: Usefulness of multi-display (desktop) support in GDK/Win32

Please, some comment, somebody?

Let me rephrase the question in terms more familiar to Linux users:

Assume one could run several X servers on the same Linux machine at
the same time, using the same display(s), keyboard and mouse, but on
different "virtual consoles" (the ones you switch using
control-F1..F12, IIRC). Can you think of an application that would
benefit from having windows open simultaneously on several virtual
consoles?

If no such applications exist, or are likely to be written (and ported
to Windows), I assume that it isn't worth it to add the corresponding
possibility to GDK/Win32?

--tml