Re: http://people.redhat.com/otaylor/fosdem2003/file-selector.html

Hello,

I'm not sure when this was posted, or if any of this was already
discussed, but I was reading over what was written at:

    http://people.redhat.com/otaylor/fosdem2003/file-selector.html

And, I thought I'd throw in some more things you might want to
consider.

    (1) It would be useful if there was a "Directory Selector"
        Dialog window.  This would let you choose a "directory"
        (as opposed to a "file").  (Maybe a GtkDirectoryChooser.)

    (2) Being able to open a file (or whatever) as another user
        would be useful.  For example, if I want to edit a file
        owned by someone else, it would be useful if I could
        tell the UI, "open this file as user X"... and the
        GtkFileChooser would popup a "password box" or something
        like that.

See ya

--
     Charles Iliya Krempeaux, BSc