Re: How to align columns in a GtkTreeView widget?

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 06:29, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:
> Sorry for the previous badly formed post.
>
> Again, replying to myself and cc'd to devel list because
> no one replied on gtk-list.

[...]

> > Also, how to override the format string of a GtkCellRendererText
> > displaying numeric (int, float, double) values?
>

> This question still stands.

If you promise to write up FAQ entry on this and send it to
gale gtk org, I'll forgive you for asking on gtk-devel-list ;-)

See, e.g.:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2003-February/msg00064.html

It shouldn't be hard with a little API doc reading to expand that answer
and come up with a small code example.

[ Possible gtk-devel-list relevant idea ... this comes up so often,
  I wonder if we should just add ::number ::number-set and
  ::number-format properties to GtkCellRendererText ]