Re: status icon API
- From: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
- To: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- Cc: Gtk+ Devel <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: status icon API
- Date: 14 Apr 2003 22:13:32 +0100
> So I've spent some more time thinking about the API. Hopefully, the
> proposed API below is much closer to the mark than the last (lame) one.
One thing that the proposed API doesn't allow for is something that I've
added to Battfink - a battery notification icon thing.
which allows you to switch between displaying the time or percentage
through the menu of the icon.
I guess I'm willing to concede if we're working against some user
guidelines for how it should look and feel, but just wanted to make sure
that we know about all the various uses out there for such an API.
If it helps any, it certainly 'feels' right ;)
] [Thread Prev