Re: About dialog API

On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 11:11, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Maybe we have a different definition of "not too bad." :-)
> (The above isn't too bad to write once for someone who
> knows GObject, but making everybody using GnomeAbout
> do it!)

But we are not, or are we ? The last API proposal was

void       gtk_about_dialog_show     (GtkWindow    *parent,
				      GdkPixbuf    *logo,
				      const gchar  *name,
				      const gchar  *version,
				      const gchar  *copyright,
				      const gchar  *comments,
				      const gchar **authors,
				      const gchar **documenters,
				      const gchar  *translator_credits);

not

void       gtk_about_dialog_show     (GtkWindow    *parent,
				      GdkPixbuf    *logo,
				      const gchar  *name,
				      const gchar  *version,
				      const gchar  *copyright,
				      const gchar  *comments,
				      GValueArray  *authors,
				      GValueArray  *documenters,
				      const gchar  *translator_credits);

or are you complaining that you can't do

  const gchar *authors[] = {
    "Peter Mattis",
    "Spencer Kimball",
    "Josh MacDonald",