Re: Independent image loaders in gdk-pixbuf
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Independent image loaders in gdk-pixbuf
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 04:38:08 -0400 (EDT)
On 23 Sep 2002, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Some listing interface might be a good idea. Don't know if mime-types
> should come into this, but at least a way to obtain the names of the
> supported modules for import/animation import/export would be nice.
I would love getting a supported mime-type list from gdk-pixbuf. I
currently use a hardcoded list when picking which image types to thumbnail
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a shy playboy Green Beret who knows the secret of the alien invasion.
She's a cosmopolitan kleptomaniac angel in the witness protection program.
They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev