Re: fork, exec, _exit
- From: "Sergey V. Udaltsov" <sergey oudaltsov clients ie>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: fork, exec, _exit
- Date: 21 Oct 2002 00:10:41 +0100
> GTK+-2.x no longer makes any use of atexit(). [Well, the -fb backend
> does, but that's not really mainstream. ]
OK. That's an answer. I realize it is too late to fix something in GTK+
> Note that forking in an X process is always a risky thing; I haven't
Sure. I know.
> fully investigated, but it is quite possible to get X confused
> if you have multiple processes open on the same connection.
Probably you are right. So just assume I create HTTP server in my second
Yes. I see now. Sorry, for some reason I did not find it. My fault.
Thanks for the answer,
] [Thread Prev