Re: pango 1.1.2 compile problem
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: younker <younker dreamscope com cn>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: pango 1.1.2 compile problem
- Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 13:20:38 -0400 (EDT)
younker <younker dreamscope com cn> writes:
> In the same environment I can built pango 1.0.5 correct, but can't compile
> pango 1.1.2, I have installed Xft2 with ./configure --prefix=/usr
> --includedir=/usr/include/Xft2 just like what redhat do, but failed,
> what I missing?
You aren't giving information about *how* it failed; hard to help
you out without that...
] [Thread Prev