Re: GNOME CVS: gtk+ yosh
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME CVS: gtk+ yosh
- Date: 08 Oct 2002 20:12:43 +0200
Manish Singh <yosh gimp org> writes:
> But, what is the policy on maintaining individual header file compatibility
> for the 2.x series? Is including bits of gtk headers by external projects
> supported? If so, I'll revert that bit of the header file change.
IMHO including anything but <gtk/gtk.h> from outside of GTK+ should be
considered a bug. It would be best to change the GTK+ headers so that
they spill out evil warnings if someone tries to do so (just like
GObject does if you include anything but glib-object.h).
] [Thread Prev