Problem with GArray from GLib v1.3

Hello,

I've a problem, when I use GArrays defined in GLib 1.3.

There is a memory access failure when running the program, I think, its
caused by the used GArrays.

There are something curious things: when I initialize a new GArray, an old
one is modified, so ist depends on where I place the initialization in the
code wheater the Array has good or bad values in it.*

The the size (array->len) is variable sometimes, but I don't change it
explicit, but the elements that the array contains really are the same as
before
and the same number.

You can take a look at the code
at

http://www.uni-weimar.de/~nitschk1/Big%20Valley%20Conjecture/Datenstruktur/gena2.c

*In the lines 1685 and 1702 2 GArrays are initialized where I noticed the
influence.

It's very important for me, that this program runs correctly. Is there
something false with the initialization. Haven't I seen something really
important
when using GArrays?

Please help me, I really need it!

Please mail me back under: christian nitschke gmx net

Thanks!!!!!

Best Regards

Christian Nitschke