Re: [Mingw-users] glib and pkg-config build on win2k

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 11:45:26PM +0000, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Most packages that provide .pc files
> are dependent on GLib 2.x anyway, aren't they?

They include libpng, libxml, Xft, fontconfig, etc.

> pkg-config's distribution wouldn't then not need to include glib-1.2.8
> any longer. Not that the included glib-1.2.8 is any big issue on Unix.

I wouldn't mind porting to GLib 2 and then including that. I don't
think we should add the GLib dependency though, as I want to get even
more people to use pkg-config and don't want them to have excuses for
not doing so.

Havoc