Re: Quick GTK+ 2.0.8
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Quick GTK+ 2.0.8
- Date: 07 Nov 2002 00:56:50 +0100
On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 00:42, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > > As you noted, this is a glib issue. I wasn't planning
> > > to do a GLib-2.0.8,
> > >
> > but shouldn't glib and gtk versions be kept in synchrony? So, if GTK
> > 2.0.8 is going to be out, glib 2.0.8 should also, right?
> > I'm not arguing about this fix, just about the version numbering.
> If you look, you'll see there have been less 2.0.x GLib release
> than GTK+ releases. If we don't need to do a GLib release, we just
> skip to match the GTK+ number when we next do a release.
yes, I know, I just thought I've seen always the same GLib/GTK versions
on my system and thought that was going to continue.
of course, it's not a big deal at all.
] [Thread Prev