Inactive->active bug in button

I've noticed something while using red-carpet that I wanted to mention
in case it hasn't been fixed yet in gtk2:

As red-carpet finishes the install, the "OK" button changes from
inactive to active.  If I have my mouse over the button as it changes,
and try to click on it once it's active, it doesn't do anything.  I have
to move the cursor off the button and back on before it will respond.

It should detect that the mouse is over the button when it is made
active, and prelight and do all the other expected stuff right away.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega temple-baptist com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_