Re: GTK+ FAQ

My issues with this are:
	1. It looks really horrible.
	2. It needs to link into the GTK web site, like the current one.

The FAQ is not an API reference. It is a FAQ, and is really aimed to be
integrated and read as part of the web site, rather than a document that
is referenced from the web site. I hope you get the distinction from my
description.

I spent a great deal of time fighting with the docbook DTD in order to
get the FAQ and tutorial looking reasonable, because I think it is
important.

Cheers
-tony