default signal return value

I'm implementing the signals for the gtkextra widgets, and I'm using the
gtk code as a guideline. I'm a little confused about signals returning a
bool value. I'm using g_signal_new with
_gtk_boolean_handled_accumulator:

    g_signal_new ("my_signal",
                   G_OBJECT_CLASS_TYPE (object_class),
                   G_SIGNAL_RUN_LAST,
                   G_STRUCT_OFFSET (GtkMyClass, my_signal),
                   _gtk_boolean_handled_accumulator, NULL,
                   _my_marshal_BOOLEAN__BOXED,
                   GTK_TYPE_BOOL, 1,
                   GTK_TYPE_BOXED);

The problem is that the default return value (when there are no functions
 connected to the signal) is always FALSE. My previous
implementation with 1.x could be set to TRUE. Is there a way to customize
the default return value?
Thanks!,
<ADRIAN>