Re: 54047 KEYNAV: GtkToolbar

Owen Taylor wrote:

> Your patch seemed to work quite nicely in practice, though I'm not
> sure how many people will find Control-Tab to focus the next
> menubar/toolbar. :-).

Yeah, in retrospect it might have been more intuitive just to have
repeated presses of F10 cycle through available menus and toolbars,
skipping back to the main window at the end of the chain or when you
press Esc.  (After playing with it for a while, I sort of came to the
same conclusion about F8 for cycling through splitter bars, too, rather
than the F8-then-Tab-to-cycle method we settled on in the end.)

Ah well, it gives us something to improve in GNOME 3.0 I suppose  :)

Cheeri,
Calum.