GTK+ website

Who's in charge of the GTK+ website these days? How does it work, and
where it stored?

Last year I tracked down somebody who was able to update the Language
Bindings page, but I can't remember now who that was. There was talk of
an overhaul in progress but it looks like that's not likely to happen
anytime soon.

I'd like to update that Language Bindings page again, and I'd like to
remove Inti from the side menu. So who do I bug about this?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net