Re: [Fwd: ORBit2 cross compiling.] - glib cross compiling
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Gtk Hackers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: ORBit2 cross compiling.] - glib cross compiling
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:11:40 -0400 (EDT)
Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> Hi guys,
> It turns out that some non-cross-compiling friendliness in glib, is
> costing our developers pain and anguish, and having to use an old,
> unsupportable ORB.
> What can I do, if anything, to help get #77565 folded in ?
GLib 1.2 is no more cross-compile friendly, except, perhaps,
that its smaller, so easier to hack.
What's blocking #77565 is simply the time for me to look at
it and understand the issues.
] [Thread Prev