Re: Pango / Freetype Conflict
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: "Tapan S. Parikh" <tap2k yahoo com>
- Cc: <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, <indic-computing-devel lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: Pango / Freetype Conflict
- Date: 30 Jul 2002 12:45:30 +0200
"Tapan S. Parikh" <tap2k yahoo com> writes:
> Im having a problem compiling Gtk2 programs. I think this is due to
> some version inconsistency btwn pango and freetype. Currently I have
> pango-1.03 installed and freetype-2.0.9. What could be happening?
> Should I upgrade freetype, or downgrade pango? Do I need freetype2?
> Here are the error messages, four or five undefined symbols:
looks like you have changed the freetype version and didn't recompile
Pango. Recompiling Pango should fix the problem.
] [Thread Prev