Re: gtk.immodules generation in cross-compile systems

J. Ali Harlow writes:
 > The built gtk-query-immodules-2.0 runs quite happily but produces
 > output that differs from Tor's version in a number of respects:

The gtk.immodules I distribute is hand-edited... the /target/blahblah
prefixes are edited there so that the code recognizes the compile-time
prefix and knows to replace it with the run-time installation prefix.

I think the intention hardly was that a gtk.immodules file intended
for inclusion in a binary distribution would be generated in a
distribution-ready form by running gtk-query-immodules. I rather think
that distribution builders are expected to set it up "manually",
perhaps even automatically editing it at install-time depending on
what locales and/or input methods the end-user has chosen to install
on a particular machine.

--tml