Re: Properties status question

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 03:20:56PM -0500, caberome bellsouth net wrote:
> I want to go ahead and update gtk object property functionality to
> current api (1.3.13).
> any notes, comments, do's and dont's , wishlists... before I start?

I'm a bit confused about this, too-- the api docs say that gtk_signal_*
is deprecated (which makes sense) but all of GTK still uses gtk_signal_*
internally.

I tried making a widget that supported the scrolling interface (be added
to a scrollwin) and couldn't find a marshaller that took two objects.

--
      Evan Martin
martine cs washington edu