Re: accidental exported symbols

Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie> writes:

> Hey,
> 	I just noticed several accidentally exported symbols in gtk
> and gdk. Attached is a patch to fix it.

Looks mostly OK.

I want to do the gxid stuff a little different (there is no reason it
should be built at all in almost any conceivable case; the reason the
symbols are currently always there is currently is that I didn't know
how to use automake very well 5 years ago.) So, either skip that
part, or commit has you have it, and I'll redo it afterwords.