Re: gtk-engines update

Anyone have objections to starting a gtk-engines-plus package with (the
current) mac-engine, thin-ice, crux, etc?

I'm going to do some renaming action on my engine right now and then
have owen remove the mac-engine module from CVS. If no one objects, I'll
import gtk-engines-plus soon after.

Later,
Chris