Keynav in standard dialogs

Eek... I just ran the File Selection and Font Selection demos in testgtk
(built a couple of weeks back), and the keynav is disastrous.  They are
both completely unusable with the keyboard alone.

Is anybody planning to fix these prior to 2.0?  We can't seriously claim
to have any sort of accessible desktop when you can't even open a file
in most apps without using the mouse.

Cheeri,
Calum.