Re: gtk+ configure.in patch

Hi,

Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM> writes:

> You will also have to keep them in the cvs - it is no lesser error to
> not fail on a required but missing library in case of cvs build. I supopse
> you could conditionalise the warning/error check on whetever the
> pre-built-in-case-of-tarball stock pixbufs are there, but that sounds like
> a rather extreme and pointles sthing to do - at least IMVHO.

keeping them in CVS makes no sense but I must disagree that adding a
conditionalized check to configure is pointless. Build GTK+ w/o a PNG
loader might make sense for an embedded device. Of course developers
for embedded devices will customize their build anyway but we should
make this task as easy as possible.

Salut, Sven