Re: gtk+ configure.in patch

On 15 Jan 2002, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM> writes:
>
> > The following patch makes gtk+ configure correctly fail with an error if
> > libpng cannot be found instead of build later breaking.
>
> actually GTK+ should compile w/o libpng. Why don't we put the generated
> inline stock pixbufs into the tarball instead?

You will also have to keep them in the cvs - it is no lesser error to
not fail on a required but missing library in case of cvs build. I supopse
you could conditionalise the warning/error check on whetever the
pre-built-in-case-of-tarball stock pixbufs are there, but that sounds like
a rather extreme and pointles sthing to do - at least IMVHO.

> Salut, Sven

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding