atkobject.h (was: Re: New release of GTK+ libraries (1.3.12))

Hallo Tor,

Am 2002-01-10 um 00:58 schriebst du:

>  > Now I have also problems going further with `atk', the tools from
>  > glib are crashing.

> Is it perhaps glib-mkenums that crashes? The file atkobject.h triggers
> a crash in the Cygwin Perl. ActiveState's Perl 5.6.1 handles it OK...

Thanks a lot for the hint,  I don't know exactely what the problem is, but
I think I found a solution.  I just removed one comment atkobject.h and
now it works.  Strange!

That was this here:
/**
 *AtkRole:
 * ATK_ROLE_INVALID: Invalid role
[...]
 * ATK_ROLE_LAST_DEFINED: not a valid role, used for finding end of enumeration
 *
 *Describes the role of an object
 **/

Since there is another comment which looks similar:
/**
 *AtkLayer:
 [...]

and doesn't cause an error it is really strange here.
But I guess it is not an error in Perl,  looks more like a bug
in the parser (glib-mkenums).

Well since it isn't needed because the file atk-enum-types.h
exist and isn't different at all I can safely skip this part
completely for now.

But my real problem still exists that is:
glib_genmarshal --prefix=atk_marshal ./atkmarshal.list --body >> xgen-gmc \
&& (cmp -s xgen-gmc ./atkmarshal.c || cp xgen-gmc ./atkmarshal.c) \
&& rm -f xgen-gmc xgen-gmc~ \
&& echo timestamp > stamp-atkmarshal.c

which is failing now with this error:
(process:767): GLib-ERROR **: gmem.c:141:g_malloc(): failed to allocate 4 bytes
aborting...

And this is something weird I have no idea about it.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=                                        mailto:gp familiehaase de