Re: centering child dialogs on parent windows in gtk+ 2.0

Hi Havoc,

On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 15:37, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> What is it if it isn't a dialog? (Just curious, but also want to be
> sure the WM spec covers this case.)

	I think it's used for the 'copying in progress' type thing, that is not
transient with the window it's in front of, nor is it modal.

> In the above code you could just change set_uposition to
> gtk_window_move(), change get_root_origin() to
> gtk_window_get_position(), and change gdk_window_get_size to
> gtk_window_get_size().

	Sure - it's just not very elegant whatsoever ;-) I was hoping there
might be a nice window manager hint for that, is there not ?

	Regards,

		Michael.