gdk_input_add() again

   Hi All,

   I was trying to remove all deprecated gdk and glib calls from the
   gtk library. The function gtk_input_add_full() in gtkmain.c file uses the
   deprecated gdk_input_add_full call and  there is no exact replacement for this .
   From one of the discussion I came to know  I can replace the gdk_input_add functionality
   with g_io_channel_unix_new(), g_io_channel_add_watch() and  g_io_channel_unref().

   Is it advisable to the same kind of change for gtk library .

   Because the parameters passed in gtk_input_add_full() are of different type,
   and I can not change the type of parameters passed to  gtk_input_add_full() to
   implement the method  using g_io_chnnel functions.

    Any suggestions ??

   Regards
   Satyajit

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.