glib/pango/gtk+ API stability
- From: Erwann Chenede <Erwann Chenede Sun COM>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: hp redhat com, otaylor redhat com, timj gtk org
- Subject: glib/pango/gtk+ API stability
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:21:16 +0000 (GMT)
Hi glib/pango/gtk+ maintainers,
I think I remember that a while back Owen said that not all
the gtk+'s API were stable. GtkSettings was one of them as
far as I can recall.
Did I just dreamt about it ?
If not could you give me a list of API that are not
considered as stable (and should not really be used)
in the upcoming gtk+ 2.0 release.
I'm looking for such information for glib, pango and gtk+.
Thanks in advance.
PS : in case you are wondering this is needed for
Sun's architectural review.
[ I speak for myself, not for my employer. ]
Erwann Chénedé, Sun Microsystems Ireland
Desktop Applications & Middleware Group
] [Thread Prev