Re: [Usability] Re: A bunch of UI issues

David Moles <david moles vykor com> writes:

> I agree completely, if this is what we're talking about. (Personally,
> I expect I'd configure it to be wider than my screen.)

I filed the original bug, but I don't like the behavior myself. So I
won't complain if this is not done.

Note btw, that the main scrollbar in Internet explorer does not do
this above and below the scrollbar.  This is different from all other
Windows scrollbars, so MS must have decided that if the scrollbar is
used a lot, the active area is not desirable.

I may be a good idea to allow ESC to cancel the current drag.

Søren