Re: A bunch of UI issues
- From: "Dan Maas" <dmaas dcine com>
- To: <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Cc: <usability gnome org>
- Subject: Re: A bunch of UI issues
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:40:19 -0500
> 58389 'Active area' for GtkRange
> Implementation of cancellation by moving away
> from the scrollbar a sufficient distance.
Does this mean "snap the scrollbar back to its previous position if the
mouse moves X pixels away from it while dragging?"
I find this behavior extremely annoying in Windows. There is no good reason
for it. (if you want a full explanation with references to Fitts' Law, let
me know =). Please do not implement this; or at the very least make the
snap-back distance configurable.
] [Thread Prev