Re: GTK+-2.2.0 Final plans

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 23:24, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 10:59:52PM -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> > Well, sheeeeet. I can do that with my eyes closed. ;) And if the focus
> > is kept on user impact, I'd trust any of several volunteers to do it on
> > Thursday as well. Should they be set on the gtk 2.2 milestone as well?
>
> Yes, I would say anything High should go on 2.2.0, and anything that
> doesn't have significant user impact should be moved to 2.4.0 (or if
> it has or should have the API keyword to "2.4.0 API freeze"). Ideally
> just 4-5 high priority issues are left on 2.2.0, as very little time
> is left.
>
> If somebody has time to do this, many thanks in advance.

I've identified (for better or for worse) the (IMHO) 11 worst bugs-
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20434DA2

and marked them High. Some are probably a bit borderline- hopefully,
though, that list is short enough for someone with more grokkage of gtk
to go through and trim into a manageable lis for 2.2.0.

I have not moved other things onto 2.4.0 yet, I can still do it, though,
if that's the Right Thing.

Luis